What data do we collect?
We, at Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, cosmosgroup.in may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access cosmosgroup.in including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your query, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on our services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your query, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Third Party Services
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. may provide information, including Personal Information, that Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. maintains its websites and mailing lists. Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. behalf.
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +91 9825112727
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. communicate with you about offers from Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including advt serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advt. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advt.
• Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• “We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, cosmosgroup.in India Ltd does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc “Personal Account Related Information”. Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd., once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at cosmosgroup.in (India) Limited after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
Cosmos Manpower Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com